Lease Return Center
KNOW WHAT’S AHEAD FOR YOU
Kia Finance has provided leases to millions of Kia drivers. Through servicing so many customers and their cars, we’ve come to precisely understand what’s required to efficiently close a lease. From that, we created this lease-end overview with all the information and resources you’ll need including:
- The steps to getting a new Kia or keeping your current one
- A simple to-do list to follow if you choose to turn in your vehicle
- Our dynamic Self-Assessment tool which makes identifying potential excess wear and use charges a snap
To remind you of when you need to take action, we’ll mail you a Lease-End Kit four months before your contract maturity date. Or you can download a print-friendly version.
LEASE OR PURCHASE A NEW KIA
First, explore the newest models at Perris Valley Kia. Then build out and price your perfect Kia. Next, schedule a test drive, where you can also see if you’re eligible to save money with a Loyalty Reward. From there, complete each of the steps below to close out your lease.
KICKOFF YOUR LEASE-END
These are things you should do during the last couple months of your lease to be best prepared to turn in your Kia:
- Identify any potential excess wear and use through a Self-Assessment
- Make necessary repairs to avoid any excess wear and use charges
- Get specific details on your options by calling a Lease-End Advisor at 888-860-4112
- Visit the KMF Advantage page to see the benefits of leasing again or purchasing with us
- Schedule a Turn-In Appointment at Perris Valley Kia
PERFORM A SELF-ASSESSMENT
Before returning your vehicle, identify excess wear and use and get an estimate of potential charges with our easy-to-use process.
Self-Assessment provides estimate only and is not binding. Final wear and use charges will be determined through a formal inspection after vehicle turn-in. Estimates do not reflect state sales tax.
RETURN YOUR LEASED VEHICLE
Just before your Turn-In Appointment, you should:
- Clean your vehicle inside and out
- Remove any garage door remotes and toll tags
- Fill out and sign and Odometer Disclosure Statement then fax completed statements to (972) 590-968
- Make sure all equipment originally provided with the vehicle is present, including but not limited to:
- Keys & keyless remotes
- Owner’s manual
- Cargo covers/nets (if applicable)
- License plates (check with DMV to determine plate return requirements)
Note: If required to send your license plate(s) to your state, do so after turning in your vehicle then fax the state’s receipt to us at (972) 590-3995.
BUY YOUR CURRENT KIA
To continue the journey in your leased vehicle, just purchase it. We make it quite easy. Choose from three ways: